Terms, Conditions and Privacy
1. Collection of information and Privacy: How we use the information you provide
When you purchase something from our online store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. We use the information we collect to supply our services to you (for example, we will use your address to be able to fulfil your order). We may also use your contact details to communicate with you if there is a problem with the order. We will only send you promotional information in emails if you have opted in to your newsletter.
2. Subscribers If you subscribe to our online newsletters or enquiry forms we will collect your e-mail address and details in order to deliver the requested information to you.
3. Disclosure of your information All information we have about you is kept for Amber Hards knitwear use only as described in this policy and is never passed on to any other company, organisation or individual. All information is kept on the WordPress server and we have passwords to access it- we do not export it to any other system.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
4. Children We do not allow persons who we know to be 13 or younger to become registered with Amber Hards and do not therefore knowingly solicit personal information from persons aged 13 or younger.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
6. General Your personal information will be held and used by us in accordance with UK data protection legislation. You have a right to access the personal information that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information Amber Hards holds about you please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
By ordering any item on the Amber Hards website or by email you agree to the above terms and conditions.
7. Klarna : In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with .
I gladly accept returns when buyers:
contact me within: 14 days of delivery
dispatch items back to me within: 14 days of delivery. Please see returns for more information.
I do accept exchanges or cancellations – please contact me if you have problems with your order as soon as possible.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive to you damaged or defective, I cannot accept returns for:
Custom or personalised orders