Classic minimal ribbed vest top, perfect for summer or layering in the winter
- Made with a blend of cashmere & merino in a 2×2 rib. It has a subtle lustre & feels heavenly to touch
- Made to order
- Made by hand on a vintage domestic knitting machine & hand finished by Amber in Bristol
- Brushed by hand to bring out the soft halo of the fibre
- Slim stretchy fit to sit high just on the waist.
- Perfect staple that pairs well with many different outfits
- Fully fashioned- meaning it is knit to shape, producing little to no waste & 100% bio-degradable
- 4 colours: Ivory, Pale grey, Oatmeal, Lilac. (Lilac is made with vintage wool & cashmix yarn, so isn’t as soft as the other colours. It is also very limited as I have just one cone)
Unless otherwise stated in the notes at checkout this top is made to one standard size, fitting size 6-12, please see measurements below. If you would like to order a different size please add a note at checkout- I will be in touch shortly after to take your measurements, I would love to make one for you.
From shoulder to hem approx 42cm
Circumference around under arm to under arm un stretched approx 64cm
Circumference around under arm to under arm stretched approx 96cm
Sits high on the waist- if you would like a longer version or have a larger bust please get in touch, or leave a note at checkout to order a bespoke version.
Ivory- 100% Cashmix yarn (10% Cashmere 90% Merino)
Pale Grey, Oatmeal- 50% cashmix yarn, 50% merino
Lilac- 50% Cashmix yarn, 50% vintage wool
It is recommended that you hand wash your woollen knits; do not machine wash. Cashmere is a delicate fibre so be very careful. Moths also love cashmere so if in doubt keep in a plastic sealed bag in your draws/wardrobes.
One of the many benefits of wool is that unless it’s actually dirty, you can just air it for a day or two and any smell will disappear. If you look after your wool well, it will keep you warm and cosy for years to come!
For more in depth care & advice about pilling please see here.
This piece is made to order, please allow 2-3 weeks before delivery. If you need this piece sooner please get in touch as soon as possible.