Knitted over-sized roll neck jumper made on a vintage knitting machine by hand in a classic oatmeal.
- Slouchy , cosy shape & a wide roll neck collar, that fits most sizes. This jumper features a drop shoulder and is perfect for being cosy in the cooler months.
- Made with 100% high quality lambswool, this jumper is luxurious & soft to touch, breathable & warm.
- The neck can be worn up around the face, or folded over one or two times.
- Stitched & finished by hand this jumper is made beautifully with gorgeous sleeve details
- This piece is knit “fully fashioned” which means it is knit to shape, creating little to no waste & is bio-degradable
Size- see below for measurements- fits approx size 6-16. Fudge jumper modelled on Charli who is a size 6-8 & Storm grey jumper modelled on Amber who is a size 14. If you would like to order a different size please email email@example.com & I will endeavour to help.
This piece is made to order so please allow 2-3 weeks processing time before shipping. If you would like to receive your item earlier- you can add on a rush order charge to put your piece to the top of my list. Or alternatively email & ask for accurate lead times.
Pilling can be a result found in all natural fibre products- for more information and how to care for fabrics with pills please click here.
100% lambswool spun in Yorkshire.
Merinos’ have been specially bred to produce the softest and finest wool. Lambswool is wool from the first shearing of the animal. Lambswool can be recycled, it’s compostable and biodegradable, leaving no detrimental effects on the environment.
58cm from start of roll neck to end of arm.
56cm from shoulder to bottom hem
70cm side seam to side seam
75cm circumference around neck.
It is recommended that you hand wash your woollen scarves, hats or jumpers; do not machine wash.
One of the many benefits of wool is that unless it’s actually dirty, you can just air it for a day or two and any smell will disappear. If you look after your wool well, it will keep you warm and cosy for years to come!
For more in depth care & advice about pilling please see here.