Knitted over-sized roll neck jumper made on a vintage knitting machine by hand in a unique stripe pattern using odds and ends of yarns. My best selling Joan jumper has been revisited in statement pattern which is reversible in a classic cut that won’t age.
- Slouchy , cosy shape & a wide roll neck collar, that fits most sizes. This jumper features a drop shoulder and is perfect for being cosy in the cooler months or cooler evenings in the Spring and Summer.
- Reversible design, features a different stripe pattern on each side.
- This colour is made with a blend of fudge, cocoa,charcoal, oatmeal and camel yarns, creating stripes with depth. The stripe pattern is unique on both sides and cannot be replicated exactly. I used up ends of cones and designed the stripe pattern as I went, creating a unique jumper with what I had left in the studio.
- Made with 100% high quality lambswool, this jumper is luxurious & soft to touch, breathable & warm.
- The neck can be worn up around the face, or folded over one or two times.
- Stitched & finished by hand this jumper is made beautifully with gorgeous sleeve details
- This piece is knit “fully fashioned” which means it is knit to shape, creating little to no waste & is bio-degradable
Size see below for measurements- fits approx size 6-18. (Pictured is a storm grey Joan jumper on me, a size 14. If you would like to order a different size please email email@example.com , I am very happy to help.
There is only one version of this jumper- I will be taking orders for similar pieces in different colour ways- please get in touch to discuss a commission. This jumper could be reproduced in different colours, with stripes only on one side or with a mix of plain and striped sleeves.
If you would like to receive your item earlier- you can add on a rush order charge to put your piece to the top of my list. Or alternatively email & ask for accurate lead times.
Pilling can be a result found in all natural fibre products- for more information and how to care for fabrics with pills please click here.
100% lambswool spun in Yorkshire.
Using various ends of cones that I have left in stock.
Merinos’ have been specially bred to produce the softest and finest wool. Lambswool is wool from the first shearing of the animal. Lambswool can be recycled, it’s compostable and biodegradable, leaving no detrimental effects on the environment.
58cm from start of roll neck to end of arm.
56cm from shoulder to bottom hem
70cm side seam to side seam
75cm circumference around neck.
It is recommended that you hand wash your woollen scarves, hats or jumpers; do not machine wash.
One of the many benefits of wool is that unless it’s actually dirty, you can just air it for a day or two and any smell will disappear. If you look after your wool well, it will keep you warm and cosy for years to come!
For more in depth care & advice about pilling please see here.