Knitted over-sized crew neck jumper made on a vintage knitting machine by hand in the most beautiful uplifting pink.
- Slouchy , over sized cosy shape with high side slits that fits most sizes. This jumper features a drop shoulder and is perfect for being cosy in the cooler months or cooler summer evenings. Slightly longer than my best selling Joan jumpers, the side slits give it a completely different silhouette.
- This colour (Blossom) is very limited edition, one of the pinks I use for the blend has been discontinued so I can only make a few more.
- Made with 100% high quality lambswool, this jumper is luxurious & soft to touch, breathable & warm.
- Stitched & finished by hand this jumper is made beautifully with gorgeous sleeve details
- This piece is knit “fully fashioned” which means it is knit to shape, creating little to no waste & is bio-degradable.
- Because these pieces are made to order, length, colour and width can be customised- get in touch to chat through other colour and size options.
Size see below for measurements- fits approx size 6-18. If you would like to order a different size, or a wider neckline please email email@example.com – I am very happy to help.
Available in the same colour as the Joan jumpers, including mixed tones- see here. Would you like different colours on the sleeves or back- please get in touch. I take special commissions!
This piece is made to order so please allow 4-6 weeks processing time before shipping.
Pilling can be a result found in all natural fibre products- for more information and how to care for fabrics with pills please click here.
100% lambswool spun in Yorkshire.
Lambswool is a fibre taken from a meticulously bred Merino lamb & is soft & lightweight with excellent insulating properties this wool works perfectly for accessories.
Shoulder to hem: 62cm
Side seam to side seam: 70cm
Neck to end of sleeve: 69cm
Side slit starts at 23cm
If you would like to order an amended size please get in touch- I make everything to order so can change things easily.
It is recommended that you hand wash your woollen scarves, hats or jumpers; do not machine wash.
One of the many benefits of wool is that unless it’s actually dirty, you can just air it for a day or two and any smell will disappear. If you look after your wool well, it will keep you warm and cosy for years to come!
For more in depth care & advice about pilling please see here.