Treat your skin & let it glow with this natural face cloth in knitted organic cotton.
The two types of organic cotton are knit in a two sided texture with a lovely marshmallowey softness & pliability, whilst gently exfoliating and leaving your skin feeling soft. I love using these as part of my daily skin ritual- perfect to use when cleansing for a bit of luxury.
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Machine washable at 30° or lower or washed by hand
- A lovely face cloth size. Approx 21cm x 20cm
- Naturally exfoliates your skin with two different textures
- 100% natural and has The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certificate
- Comes tied with cotton & wrapped with tissue paper making it a wonderful gift
- Eco-friendly and fully biodegradable
These pieces are made to order by Amber in Bristol, using vintage hand powered knitting machines. Please allow between 1-2 weeks before shipping. If you need something by a certain date please email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
Mix of two organic cottons to get just the right texture
LED by Filmar.
100% Organic Cotton GOTS.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is recognised as the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibres. It defines high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well, from the natural fibres harvesting to the manufacturing processes and products’ labeling.
NILO Organic Cotton by Filmar
100% Organic Cotton.
NILO is the first extra long staple organic cotton, yielded by the COTTONFORLIFE initiative
Can be machine washed 30 degrees or lower. I would recommend a slower spin. Air dry flat.